Mixology Author, Educator, and Consultant
Anthony is an internationally-renowned mixology author, educator, and consultant specializing in the history and science of alcoholic beverages. He is the playwright and star of The Imbible series of NYC-based musical comedies about the history of cocktails and spirits, which have become some of the longest-running Off-Broadway shows of all time. Anthony is also the Director of Spirits Education and Research at New York’s top-ranked Institute of Culinary Education, and authored the cocktail chapter of the groundbreaking cookbook, Cognitive Cooking with Chef Watson: Recipes for Innovation. In addition, he served as the Managing Editor for Chilled Magazine as well as the National Brand Ambassador for Drambuie Scotch Liqueur. Most recently, Anthony was the featured Cocktail Historian on The Smithsonian Channel‘s Searching For Secrets: New York episode.
Anthony is available for:
- Media opportunities including interviews, hosting, and guest expert roles.
- Speaking engagements for corporate events and conventions.
- Brand storytelling workshops.
- In-person and online classes and special events.
- Beverage consulting, training, and program development.
- Brand development and marketing consulting.
Personal online classes:
- Creating A Profitable Beverage Program
- Operating A Successful Foodservice Business
- Cocktail Recipe Development
- Professional Mixology
- Custom Classes Available