Mixology Author, Educator, and Consultant
Anthony is an internationally-renowned mixology author, educator, and consultant specializing in the history and science of alcoholic beverages. He is the producer, playwright, and star of The Imbible series of NYC-based musical comedies about the history of cocktails and spirits, which have become some of the longest-running Off-Broadway shows of all time. The Imbible shows are also high-volume bar programs, and grew to become top accounts in the city for a number of featured brands. Anthony has been the Director of Spirits Education and Research at New York’s top-ranked Institute of Culinary Education for over a decade, and authored the cocktail chapter of their groundbreaking cookbook, Recipes for Innovation. He has given two Talks at Google, he was the featured Cocktail Historian on The Smithsonian Channel‘s Searching For Secrets: New York episode, and he recently completed curating an exhibition on Temperance and Trade for Mystic Seaport Museum, the nation’s leading maritime museum. In addition, Anthony served as the National Brand Ambassador for Drambuie Scotch Liqueur and Truvia Natural Sweetener, as well as the Managing Editor for Chilled Magazine, where he currently writes their “Business of Bartending” column.
"Anthony's workshops for Global R&D are the highest rated courses of all time in the history of MyLearning at PepsiCo. Clearly I'm a super-fan."
-Kyle Shadix, Director
Anthony is available for:
- Bar consulting, training, and program development.
- Beverage brand development and marketing consulting.
- Teambuilding mixology classes.
- Brand storytelling workshops.
- Speaking engagements for corporate events and conventions.
- Media opportunities including interviews, hosting, and guest expert roles.
In-person and online classes include:
- Creating A Profitable Beverage Program
- Operating A Successful Foodservice Business
- Cocktail Recipe Development
- Mixology Certification for Beverage Brands
- Professional Mixology Training
- Custom Classes Available