Mixology Author, Educator, and Consultant
Anthony is an internationally-renowned mixology author, educator, and consultant specializing in the history and science of alcoholic beverages. He is the playwright and star of The Imbible series of NYC-based musical comedies about the history of cocktails and spirits, which have become some of the longest-running Off-Broadway shows of all time. Anthony is also the Director of Spirits Education and Research at New York’s top-ranked Institute of Culinary Education, and authored the cocktail chapter of their groundbreaking cookbook, Recipes for Innovation. He has given two Talks at Google, he was the featured Cocktail Historian on The Smithsonian Channel‘s Searching For Secrets: New York episode, and he recently completed curating an exhibition on Temperance and Trade for Mystic Seaport Museum, the nation’s leading maritime museum. In addition, Anthony served as the National Brand Ambassador for Drambuie Scotch Liqueur and Truvia Natural Sweetener, as well as the Managing Editor for Chilled Magazine, where he currently writes their “Business of Bartending” column. The Mixology Certification Program he developed and conducts for PepsiCo was recognized as “the highest rated courses of all time in the history of MyLearning at PepsiCo.”
Anthony is available for:
- Media opportunities including interviews, hosting, and guest expert roles.
- Speaking engagements for corporate events and conventions.
- Brand storytelling workshops.
- In-person and online classes and special events.
- Beverage consulting, training, and program development.
- Brand development and marketing consulting.
In-person and online classes:
- Creating A Profitable Beverage Program
- Operating A Successful Foodservice Business
- Cocktail Recipe Development
- Mixology Certification for Beverage Brands
- Professional Mixology
- Custom Classes Available